How to arrive?
From the airport
Once arrived to Lennart Meri international airport in Tallinn you can:
- take bus No. 2 (direction 'Reisisadam') in front of the airport that goes straight to the city center (stop called 'A.Laikmaa'). You can find the bus schedule HERE.
- take a tram No. 4 (direction 'Tondi') from the airport to the city centre (stop called 'Vabaduse Väljak (Freedom Square)'). You can find the tram schedule from HERE.
From the city center take either:
- trolley bus No. 3 from 'Vabaduse väljak' stop and get off at 'Keemia' stop that is just next to TalTech campus.
- bus No. 36 from 'Vabaduse väljak' stop to 'Tehnikaülikool' stop that is just in front of TalTech main building.
! Tickets can be purchased either from “R-kiosk” in the airport building or directly from the bus driver. You can find public transportation fares and prices from here!
You can also use a taxi which will take you from the airport directly to the student dormitory's administrative office. Taxies are available right at the airport and will charge you around 15 Euros. Alternatively you can order a taxi by phone which will arrive within 10 minutes and by doing so the fee for the taxi will be slightly smaller.
The following list includes taxi companies offering lower fees:
- Kadaka pluss: phone +372 654 4544
- Inter takso: phone +372 655 9944
- Sinu takso: phone +372 660 6060
For a bit higher fee you can get high quality taxi in 10 minutes at any time of any day:
- Tulika: phone +372 612 0000 / +372 1200
- Tallink: phone +372 640 8921 / 1921
From the harbor
Once arrived to Tallinn harbor you can easily call and order a taxi from the list above. Tallink takso and Tulika takso are available right in the harbor while their services cost more.