Tallinn University of Technology is the flagship of Estonian engineering and technology. TTÜ serves as the engine for interdisciplinary synergy.
Facts about TTÜ
- TTÜ is founded in 1918
- Public university
- Only university of technology in Estonia
- Location in Tallinn, capital of Estonia
- 1500 international degree students from over 90 countries
- QS World University Ranking 601–650 (2017)
- Campus university, modern infrastructure
- Academic partnership with ca 500 universities
- Internationally recognized & fully accredited degrees
- 4 Bachelor`s and 16 Master`s programmes taught in English
32% of all international students studying in Estonia are at TTÜ.
You are welcome to study at TTÜ!
Read more about the university HERE