Exchange studies at TTÜ - application
STEP 1: NOMINATION BY YOUR HOME UNIVERSITY
Home University's should send the names of nominated students to the Office of Academic Affairs incoming at ttu dot ee
Please send the following information regarding to your student(s):
- First Name
- Family Name
- Current E-mail Address
- Semester (Autumn/Spring or Academic Year)
- Study field and study level
STEP 2: APPLICATION DOCUMENTS - online application
Please fill in the online application form, attach all the required documents and submit it. You have to print it only in case you need the printed version of it. We do not need the hard copy sent by post.
- Please fill and submt the online Application form when you have collected all required documents in English.
- If your home university doesn't provide any form for Learning Agreement, use these forms.
Erasmus + Learning Agreement from 2016,
Learning Agreement for non Erasmus students
- Transcript of Records (Passed courses at your home university). Results from Bachelor level if you do not have anything at Master level yet. If you choose courses with the prerequisites from TTÜ, please highlight these courses in your Academic Transcript.
- Certificate of English language proficiency (minimum level is B2). For example:
- Valid copy of the identification document
(copy of passport for non-EU citizens)
- CV (any form)
Please upload the enclosures (in pdf format, max size 5mb) while filling in the online application, we will only proceed applications with attachments provided!
Do not send any documents by regular mail or by post. You do not need print out your application for us.
Please note that all non-EU citizens need a temporary residence permit or a long-term D type visa (if they stay for less than 6 months) for studies in Estonia. Please inform us and read more about the residence permit.
All the required documents should be in English.
STEP 3: PROCEDURE
We are checking applications from 01.05-15.06 for Autumn Semester and 01.11-15.12 for Spring Semester. By the end of this periods you and your Coordinator will receive a Letter of Acceptance. It will be sent out only by e-mail. You will get TUT's signature on your Learning Agreement after uploading the document to your application. We send back scanned and signed, stamped version of the Learning Agreement to you and your home university Coordinator.
Good to know:
Please note that you can't modify your application after the submission, all the documents have to be uploaded together and once.
NB! Communication is via e-mail. Our working hours are at weekdays from 8:30 to 17:00 and the same time slot applies to answering e-mails as well. For example, when you write to us on Saturday morning, the earliest time to receive the answer from us is on Monday. Please also check your junk mails!
If you have any questions, please first take a look the FAQ section.
Working hours during summer (23. June-20. August) are from 8:00 to 16:00, Monday to Thursday, Friday until 14:00.