Who should apply to the program
TalTech is intivitng to participate:
- The executives who have positioned themselves as innovation leaders, or wish to do so;
- The operational managers, engineers, scientists, and specialists in the field of manufacturing.
To maximise the opportunities for networking, we are inviting the participants of the various specialisations and nationalities.
The minimum requirements for participants:
- At least 3 years of experience in industry
- Advanced level in English (at least C1 level)
The participation fee
The participant could purchase the full program or the separate modules by choice. By purchasing the separate module, the certificate for the full 1-year program will not be issued, but for a 5-day module.
The fee for the full 5-module program: 15 990 eur;
The fee for a module: 3990 eur.
The fee includes:
- The introductory webinar by organisers before each module;
- Lectures/seminars in TalTech and partner universities by local experts and lecturers/professors;
- Conference / relevant event / production plant / manufacturing technology company visits (at least two in each location, except for during the graduation assessment);
- Certificate by each university after the completion of a single module and an aggregate certificate upon completing the full program;
- Social program in each location;
- Transportation in locations;
- Coffee breaks and lunches on each day and in each location.
The fee does not include:
- Travel costs (TalTech will assist with providing itinerary options);
- Accommodation costs (TalTech will assist with providing the accommodation options);
- Travel insurance;
- Meals apart from the coffee breaks, lunches, and social program dinners.
To apply to the program, please contact the program manager on the e-mail of hedi dot kronstrom at taltech dot ee.