There are a total of 8 poster panels administered by the Student Union in Tallinn University of Technology – named after organisations, Student House, and the Student Union. The poster panels are designed to notify the students about events, important messages and other information. The poster panels can be used only with the permission of the Student Union, ensuring quality and effectiveness. It is an advertising output that covers the whole main building of Tallinn University of Technology and Student House. The results of the IT survey show that student consider the poster panels as one of the main sources of information after e-mails and the student web.
Rules for the poster panels managed by TTÜ Student Union:
- The size of the poster should not exceed A3 format.
- The poster must address TTÜ students.
- Using the poster panel space for private or beneficial purposes will be charged. In the event of such advertising, it is necessary to contact the Student Union (info[at]tipikas.ee)
- The student organisations and the Student Councils are allowed to put up their posters themselves by receiving a corresponding mark on the front page of the poster from the Student Union (room U01-217).
- The poster must be accurately placed on the poster panel and it should not hide other posters.
- Once the poster has expired or the event has taken place, the poster must be removed by the person who put it there.
- Posters that do not have dates for the event, registration, etc. are kept on the poster panel for one month. A separate mark will be placed on the posters on this issue in the Student Union.
- The members of the Student Union observe what is happening on the poster panels. If there are any questions concerning the poster panels, please contact the Marketing and Communications Specialist of the Student Union.