Tallinn University of Technology has a total of 15 LCD widescreens that have been installed in the busiest places of the university. Four of them are located in bigger lobbies, seven fully cover the whole library, and the rest four have been installed in Student House. Thanks to favourable locations, the LCD screens are excellent advertising spaces, which attract students’ attention. The companies are offered the opportunity to purchase advertising space for different periods and length.
Student Union LCD screens:
- 4 LCD in the Student house
- 1 LCD in the lobby of NRG (Faculty of Power) corpus.
- Format: GIF, JPG, WMV, MPEG4;
- Minimum resolution: 1024 x 768 px;
- Advertisements are shown approximately 175 times a day.
If you wish to advertise on the LCD screens please contact the Student Union Marketing Communications specialist info[at]tipikas.ee