1. 2013 – 2016 IN4STARS, European Defense Agency, 370 000 EUR
INformation INteroperability & INtelligence Interoperability by STatistics, Agents, Reasoning and Semantics: large-scale analysis of heterogeneous information and secure information flows between heterogeneous information sources by applying novel approaches to heterogeneous information fusion, multi-level security and semantic interoperability.
Partners: Swedish Defense Research Institute (FOI), Thales Neatherlands D-CIS lab, Eindhoven University of Technology
2. 2015 – 2016 Information requirements and quality assurance for BIM based maintenance, Estonian State Real Estate Agency, 25 900 EUR
Fine grained tracking of occupancy in office buildings, collecting, communicating and processing of the occupancy information.
3. 2014 – 2015 Distributed classification based on fuzzy classification, US Army Research Lab, 46 000 EUR
Object classification with fuzzy classification using PIR sensor data
4. 2010 - 2013 – SIMPLE, Artemis-JU, 356 000 EUR
Building an intelligent self-organizing middleware platform to enable seamless interoperation of sensors and devices with business IT systems applicable in manufacturing and logistics
Partners: CAEN RFID, Philips, Hellenic Aerospace, Singular Logic, Gorenje, Uninova
5. 2008 – 2013 Proactivity and situation-awareness, Ministry of Education and Research, 885 500 EUR
Proactive modelling, technology platforms and tools for Cyber Physical Systems, and pilot applications and assessment methods. Research in proactive modelling focuses on models of situation-aware interactive computing, self-learning and adaptation methods in control systems.
6. 2011 - 2013 CRISMA, FP7-SEC, 470 900 EUR
Modeling CRIsis MAnagement for improved actions and preparedness for homeland security
7. 2010 - 2012 – ATHENA, European Defence Agency, 260 000 EUR
Asymmetric threat environment analysis through asymmetric engagement modelling, modelling of impacts on hearts and minds, and threat scenario generation from environmental factors
Partners: FOI, Thales
8. 2009 – 2011 Study of multihop ad hoc networks, Smartdust Solutions OÜ 95 000
Applied study and assessment of the multihop as hoc network protocol developed by Smartdust Solutions OÜ.