- The organisation of internship of the study programs of the School of Information Technologies is set out in the general internship guidelines.
- Seperate internship guidelines have been established for the sudy programmes IDAR, IDDR, IDSR, IDCR, IAAB, IADB, IVSB.
- For detailed instructions on how to get an internship recognised, see the internship subpage, study program's webpage and the description of the internship subject in ÕIS.
- Due to the varying workload of the internship subjects of the study programs, differents requirements apply to internship.
- Each study program is assigned an internship coordinator(s) who advise students on practical issues. You can find information about the coordinator on the study program's website.
A more detailed ovweview of internship organisation:
The general rules governing organisation of internship have been set out in the Academic Policies.