...where curiosity meets science!
TTÜ Mektory School of Technology is a place where children of all ages get to experience the wonderful opportunities of science, technology and innovation. We bring together the university's coolest lecturers, most awesome technologies and school students in a unique environment! The aim of Mektory School of Technology is to demonstrate how exciting science and technology really is and to inspire children to excel in STEM subjects.
Secondary school (grades 10-12) and vocational school students
- Public courses are for everyone interested in science and engineering. Courses are held in small groups at weekends or in the afternoons by professors, undergraduates and alumni.
- Elective courses are held during the whole semester in cooperation with schools as part of their regular study plan.
Primary school students
- Technology camps are filled with various exciting activities ranging from robot building to chemistry experiments. Technology camps are held during school breaks in the spring, autumn and summer.
- Workshops showcase all the cool labs at Mektory centre and offer children the opportunity to build, craft and program!
- Training days and developmental programmes offered for teachers provide them with information about the newest scientific developments and innovations in technology, which they can integrate into lessons given in primary and secondary schools.